My GLOW Detox Salad is easy to throw together and it’s loaded with nutrients. I love to make this salad ahead and then eat it for an easy lunch throughout the week.
Kale, purple cabbage and cilantro all have high levels of antioxidants which help to fight free radicals and inflammation in the body.
Ginger is an excellent anti-microbial and anti-parasitic and helps with detoxification. Give my detox salad a try this week!
● 1 head Lacinato Kale, de-stemmed and shredded
● 1/2 head Purple Cabbage, shredded
● 1 bunch Cilantro
For the Dressing:
● 1/3 cup Sunbutter
● 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice (about 2 lemons)
● 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
● 1-2 tablespoons Water, or until you have desired thickness
● 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
● 1 tablespoon fresh grated Ginger
● 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt, to taste
1. Blend together all of the ingredients for the dressing until smooth. If you need to thin the dressing, add in 1 tablespoon water at a time until the desired
consistency is achieved.
2. Place the shredded kale, cabbage, and cilantro in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Eat immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.